Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh, Bruce !The man behind the scenes,with an agenda?

This is only for you,Bruce.Hence the reason I only use your first name.No title.No last name. I know you read this blog. I was finally, after years of trying to reach you,able to look directly into your eyes( I'm practically blind) , through a closed door.How appropriate. Do you remember me, over the course of years coming to church?Attempting to reach you .Never had the time for me, did you?Not even the last time I tried to to make a personal appointment with you.You were standing directly across the counter with your back to me.How appropriate.You were so busy(?). So busy,you couldn't even turn around and tell me yourself that you were busy? 4 feet away!The P.A had to speak for you , realizing how busy you were , so busy. She seemed a little embarrassed, but not really.They all allow you this freedom. For a reason.Respect? Concern?
I was not aware of you? You heard me speak. I heard you when you spoke at the "podium".The homeless....the time at BJ's...the face of ...but no....a light?
Oh, how much I wanted to sit at table with you and eat. How much I wanted to cook you something delicious and healthy. I cry now as I write these words.Why?
If I didn't care for you, would I care or trouble myself with the insults and rejections that you are well aware of ,through those that follow you and your own words and actions.Time and time ,again.Why?How long?Until I die?
You will get your desire and those that desire what you desire ,will also. But at a price.Not my price. I wanted health and over abundant joy for you.Prosperity. For your community.Ours.
The insurance premium can't even be met.I look at the report weekly...barely even inching towards the debt being in the black.Why? Maybe one of your rich constituents will bail the church out of this dysfunction?The ones you do have time for. Or did I not notice?
You faithless,corrupt,evil generation? You rob from yourselves.Willingly.Why?

The price? The loss of a gift.from God.Like a Lion! Teodoro Leon III = Gods gift like a Lion III.
Nothing was done in secret. The church has known from the beginning, as it is a scholarly establishment with meticulous note taking and history, my nature. Is it not possible that some of the things others(including my own family) have said of me are slanders, said to cover up their own perceived "SINS"? If somebody had just asked me, they could have discerned the Truth for themselves about me. They would have made an informed decision." ...for what I have done and what I have failed to do..."
I'm gone soon.May peace be with you...but I don't see how. Injustice is repaid with injustice. Ask those down in Cleveland County.
Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord
14Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
15Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
16Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
17Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
18If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
19Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written," Vengeance is mine; I will repay "saith the Lord.
20Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Romans 12:14-21 KJV
Maybe ,I'll find myself in Palestine somehow or another getting beheaded by some Muslims. If it would provide peace... I submit.
...but if we don't confront our evils here ,these men who would confront me and hate me here will progress in their disease to the point of the evil we see prevailing in Islam.Edmund Burke said," all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Do not allow evil to triumph. Do not do sit by and do and say nothing, as the Muslim general population does.You through your gift of prayer, send me where I need to go... the Middle east.They will attempt to kill me ...but, so be it.How horrific. I pray that it doesn't come to that.I saw the video of the beheading of Berg and the controversy surrounding it that it was staged.No matter , one way or the other, his body was found and he was dead(without a head attached)!It is a horrific act to behead a dead or live human body with a "KNIFE". They killed him!He did not die of "natural " causes. Why are men willingly complicit to belittle violence, in what ever form it comes. Does it justify them and they have peace within themselves? I don't see it.

1 comment:

Ted Leon said...

Bruce is a priest...who worships Satan(Lucifer). He is an infiltrator and defiler of catholic doctrines and teachings.(?)He has allowed the head of Baphomet over the manger scene during Christmas...